17 September 2008

my nose VS sajadah masjid

tarawih is something that I always wait for. 
finally, the holy month : ramadhan came
at first night, i took my tarawih in Masjid Miftahul Iman, near my house
I was so happy and enthusiastic, but I sneezed so often
as usual, I suffered dust alergic
although I brought my own sajadah, the dust from sajadah masjid was too strong too ignore
the dust was very light to fly and move on
I took tarawih till end, I struggled with my very bad condition : red and watery eyes
I was so sad because it really disturbed me.

it was my 2nd night, and something similar come up again
I tried to change the place where I took the tarawih
I chosed Masjid al hidayah
and the result was in the same way

Ya Allah..help me

now
after that, I made my decission, I'll take my tarawih at home.
only me, because all of my family takes tarawih jamaah at Masjid Miftahul Iman
I wish my alergic will be gone as the time goes by
amin

No comments: